Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TC Dual 2.0 Rear Suspension Package - Tacoma 5 Lug

Old 01-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
tucsonprerunner is on a distinguished road
tucsonprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
TC Dual 2.0 Rear Suspension Package - Tacoma 5 Lug

Do they make this setup for 6 lugs? Anyone running it? Comments/reviews?

TOTAL CHAOS REAR KIT
PT#88400
Complete Package
MSRP $1703.00
PT#88440
Spring Kit - Rear Hangers, Shackles,
U-bolt Plate, Brake line, Spring bushings

MSRP $659.00
PT#88450
Jounce Mount- Bump Stop Mounts, Lower bump stop strike pad
MSRP $345.00
PT#88460
Shock Hoop Kit**- Dual Shock Hoops, Lower Shock, Grade 8 Hardware
MSRP $699.00
**1.5” wheels spacers required to install this kit
MSRP $125.00
Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
I was told that is was discontinued and not made for 6 lugs due to structural issues since the hoops are not tied together for stability... in other words it breaks if used as intended. I looked heavily into that as a solution for attaching long travel shocks without losing any use of my bed. I finally said screw it and will just get 2.5" King shocks and Deavers for the rear. I can add air bumps if I want to later on.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
tucsonprerunner is on a distinguished road
tucsonprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
I was told that is was discontinued and not made for 6 lugs due to structural issues since the hoops are not tied together for stability... in other words it breaks if used as intended. I looked heavily into that as a solution for attaching long travel shocks without losing any use of my bed. I finally said screw it and will just get 2.5" King shocks and Deavers for the rear. I can add air bumps if I want to later on.
My other option I've been checking out is the Giant Motorsports 64" rear kit.

Tacoma 2005-2008 64" Long Travel Leaf Spring Kit
Capable of up to 21" of Travel!

Kit Includes:
Exclusive 64" triple wrapped race spring

Front and rear mounting brackets

Shackles

Protective ubolt bash plates

Axle spring perch

9/16" ubolts

All necessary bushings

The all new Tacoma 64", 21" travel spring kit is available in a bolt on version that makes your installation even easier.

Price: $1700

Available for:
2005 - 2008 Toyota Tacoma

Check out our custom bypass shock setup for all long travel spring kits - "Giant Motorsports Link Killer"

Link Killer 2.5 shocks are available in black anodize.

$1375 or 3.0" for $2050

Tacoma Bolt in Bed Cage

The new Tacoma bolt in bed cage has a space saving design for cargo and comes with tire mount that that is positioned so you can fit a dirt bike.

Price: $1850
Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
also check out http://www.definedengineering.com/products.html . some nice stuff and priced reasonably well