Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Extended Brake Lines Needed for This Lift?

Old 01-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Extended Brake Lines Needed for This Lift?

Been searching and reading up on the lifts FAQ stickied to the top of the forum.

For the rear I already have the TSB leafs, and want to add an AAL to gain another 1.5" and install Walker Evans 2.0" dia. shocks.

For the front I want to get WE 2.0" dia. coilovers and All-Pro UCAs. Prefer the non-reservoir 2.0" coilover for compactness, no need to relocate swaybar, etc. I estimate this will result in 2.5-3" of lift in the front if the goal is to level with the rear lift.

My question is, will I need extended brake lines in the front or rear for this setup?
Old 01-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
no, but you do need to relocate your swaybar i think
Old 01-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
no...but they are cheap and a good upgrade...

your stock setup has enough slack to take care of the extra lift