Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear TSB or AAL?

Old 01-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Rear TSB or AAL?

Looking to add about an inch or so to the back after buying the Bilsteins should i just add a leaf or just get the TSB done? Also how do i go about getting the TSB done? Just call Toyota or what?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still under the 3 year 36K warranty? If not, you won't be able to get the tsb.

Also there are dozens of threads on here about "how to get toyota to do the tsb", even some where people didn't need it done , but got it anyway just for a free lift