Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Exceeded my expectations!!!! Post Off-Road review

Old 01-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Exceeded my expectations!!!! Post Off-Road review

I have been posting a bit about my purchase and install and wanted to wrap things up with a Post review.

As the title says, the trucks performance exceeded my expectations when off-roading. Ill provide a link to my PicasaWeb with some pics and vids below. Unfortunately my HD GoPro Hero was giving me problems so I don't have any of its footage, but i'll be posting some up after my next trip

Parts Installed:
  • LEEPER Coilovers
  • FOX Rear Resi 2.0 shocks
  • Alcan 3-leaf AAL
  • Total Chaos UCA

The truck felt awesome, soaked up terrain I never would have expected at speeds I never would never though about hitting with the Toytec suspension.
I kept finding myself driving for the old suspension, but once I acknowledged the upgrades I was able to go much faster (40+). I have to say, the driver is currently the limiting factor of my truck, not the suspension like it used to be.

On with the pics PICASA

I promise the vids don't do justice.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MGlassco...54825502058562
Old 01-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Does the suspension you are running stop the rear end from kicking up and bottoming out on rough terrain or does it still do that?
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nice. Though I've done 55-60mph on the stock overloaded TRD suspension in that same section :P Still yours is hella smoother lol.