Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Can I use this aal from toytec?

Old 01-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
KaliTaco is on a distinguished road
KaliTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can I use this aal from toytec?

I have a rear tsb done with 1 1/2 inch block right now. Want to lift it more. Will adding the toytec 1 1/2 aal for tsb work with the block still? So tsb, aal toytec, and block = 3.5 inch lift for the rear.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
yes it will work but it will ride terrible and might give you vibrations.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
It will work but you'll need longer shocks. I think you'll also need extended brake lines.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
take the block out and get a 2" aal
Old 01-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Just take the block out and put the AAL in.

I'm running TSB springs plus 1.5" wheeler's AAL and it's a-ok.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
Greenhorn
95.5 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle Osborne
95.5 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
take the block out and get a 2" aal
x3
Old 01-21-2011, 01:09 AM   #7
KaliTaco is on a distinguished road
KaliTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If I take the block out and do aal then the back would be about a 2 inch lift with my tsb. I'm trying to get a 3-4 inch lift to match the spindles and billys at .85 setting.

If I do allpro pack I would still have to get 1 inch block. But with this it will cost me 400-450. Aal from toytec for tsb and using my original parts would be less then 100.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:16 AM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

with the block out and a tsb pack and a 2" aal you will be right at 3 "
Old 01-21-2011, 04:34 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
with the block out and a tsb pack and a 2" aal you will be right at 3 "

Woulda put me at about 3.5" (I got 1.5" out of my TSB springs), but I understand most people settle to more around an inch difference.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:55 AM   #10
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Woulda put me at about 3.5" (I got 1.5" out of my TSB springs), but I understand most people settle to more around an inch difference.
was that a fat joke
Old 01-21-2011, 05:00 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't stack lifts in front or back, call me crazy........I won't deny it