Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

FOURWHEELER Mag installs Skyjacker kit

Old 01-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Whistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Whistler_Steve's Tacoma Gallery
FOURWHEELER Mag installs Skyjacker kit

So I stumbled across this article on FOURWHEELER mag's website. They installed the Skyjacker Platinum kit on a '10 Taco.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/techartic...oma/index.html

I haven't ever hear anything good about these kits on forums but it seems like they always get good reviews from the mags. Do you think this is just due to sponsorship or what's the deal?

Also is anybody running these "Fierce" tires? never heard of them??
Old 01-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard mixed reviews. Hopefully DarkNight will correct me if I am wrong ( he has this lift). The coilivers are made by fox and are rebuildable. He told me the lift was great. PM him. On the other hand I talked to local off road guy and he said skyjacker is crap.