Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Questions with the 884 springs

Old 01-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
chugchug is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
chugchug's Tacoma Gallery
Questions with the 884 springs

Ok here we go I have a set of 884 spring and 1/2'' top plate and going to buy a sent of Bilstein 5100 series for all 4 corner. The question is I have a 2005 double cab and I read that 884s single and extra cab trucks is that going to be a problem? if not should I leave the setting at stock or but it up .85 to get the full 3" lift. Also I like a little rake so if I bought an aal from toytek now I do have the TSB done so will the aal be enough to keep the rakeor will I need block also.

P.S.

Feel free to rag on me I am new lifting trucks. When I was 18 I dropping my Izusu on it s frame or close to it. any way have fun.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Guessing that 884s plus 1/2" top plate spacer will put you at 3" with 5100s set at zero. Your mileage may vary and objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. Do not smoke while pouring gasoline from container A to container B. Wear adequate ventilation and full body protection when entering the sulfuric acid booth.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump this up too rather than start a one millionth post. i ahev 884's, access cab, and I ordered 51 hundo's. I also have the Toytec AAL, what setting should I put the billies at to obtain about 2 inches of lift? Gratz.