Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6 inch lift advice

Old 01-21-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
6 inch lift advice

i'm trying to put together a 6 inch lift for my truck, i think i'll be using ICON coil overs, still not sure on the type of leaf pack i'll get. but its still in the works, also need some advice on a drop bracket kit. and the rest of what includes in a kit..

so basically i have my mind set on coil overs and some upper control arms, but i need help on what else is REALLY good to get.

thanks for the advice in advance
Old 01-22-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
ya 4x4
Old 01-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
The kit comes with everything you need, so anything after that is just what you'd like to add to it.

If you have Icons and UCAs I'm guessing you're gonna make the rear a nice set up as well. Alcan makes 6" leaf springs that work with this lift, and you also can look into a ubolt flip, better shocks, and a one piece driveshaft.
yea i was looking into alcan's they look really nice

is there a company that specializes in just the drop bracket portion of the lift?

or should i just buy a 6 inch fabtech kit and replace the coil overs and leaf springs?