Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will this work?

Old 01-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will this work?

Excuse my automotive stupidity. That why I love this site. I've learned so much here. My question is I'm getting camburg spindles soon and plan on dropping front billies to 1.75 after spindle install. For the rear I'm getting all pro leaf pack and a 1 inch block for rear along with some 5150s. Is this the correct way of doing this? Or am I missing anything else I'll need. Other than extended brake lines.
I planned on also getting hankook dynapro mts 295/75/r16 tires. Will these fit with this lift and on stock size rims.
Any help appreciated. I just want to make sure I'm getting all the right stuff before I start ordering.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like a legit setup to me man! Post up pics asap!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for confirmation. I'd hate to order wrong stuff and be out money. It'll be a couple weeks till it's all done. But it's definitely happening. And I can't wait and will definetly have some pics up after. Might even start a build thread afterward.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickalapos View Post
Thanks for confirmation. I'd hate to order wrong stuff and be out money. It'll be a couple weeks till it's all done. But it's definitely happening. And I can't wait and will definetly have some pics up after. Might even start a build thread afterward.
Hell yea Nick! Sounds great!

But don't forget the brake lines
Old 01-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg makes spindles? Spindles for the 05+, right?
Old 01-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #6

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Hell yea Nick! Sounds great!

But don't forget the brake lines
That I won't, it'd suck if I did lol.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #7

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Camburg makes spindles? Spindles for the 05+, right?
Yes sir 4" spindles for 05-11 I believe.