Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

5100's

Old 01-24-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
5100's

Besides DSM or Toytec because they are both out. Anyone know where I can get a set of front 5100's right now. I have been on AllPro, they have them. But they look different than the one's I have. Like there is shiny brass on the top of the shock before the psiton.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Besides DSM or Toytec because they are both out. Anyone know where I can get a set of front 5100's right now. I have been on AllPro, they have them. But they look different than the one's I have. Like there is shiny brass on the top of the shock before the psiton.
Try Wheeler's
Old 01-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
These people: http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/

When you hear about "Wheeler's 3-leaf AAL" its these people.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Check Ebay...
Old 01-24-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers thanks just ordered some. If anyone is interested I have a new set on my stock coils right now that have been on for 2 months and probably 750 miles. If anyone local wants them for 200.00 completely ready to bolt on the truck let me know.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:38 PM   #7

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheelers thanks just ordered some. If anyone is interested I have a new set on my stock coils right now that have been on for 2 months and probably 750 miles. If anyone local wants them for 200.00 completely ready to bolt on the truck let me know.
Then why are you ordering new ones?
Old 01-24-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Because I am going to put them together myself. When i had the front ones installed around here. Everyone charged 300.00 or so. So I figure if I get new ones, and new top shock mounts. I can take them somewhere for compression. And it will cost a lot less.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #9

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Because I am going to put them together myself. When i had the front ones installed around here. Everyone charged 300.00 or so. So I figure if I get new ones, and new top shock mounts. I can take them somewhere for compression. And it will cost a lot less.
But then You need to un-install the current ones and install the new ones. I can't imagine that you will get you money back from the first install. I still don't get it.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #10
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
im confused. if you already have a set, why order new ones? i know you want to put them together yourself but i guess im missin something
Old 01-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #11
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
it is going to be cheaper for me to reassemble a whole new coil than pay someone another 320.00 for them to do it
Old 01-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #12

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it is going to be cheaper for me to reassemble a whole new coil than pay someone another 320.00 for them to do it
I got that but it will be far cheaper to keep the ones you have now. The question is why get new ones?
Old 01-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #14

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Money to blow I guess
Ill take your money.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Well I just asked wheelers to cancel the shocks. Hopefully they do. I guess I really don't need them.