Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

progessive 3 leaf pack

Old 01-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
progessive 3 leaf pack

This may be a dumb question but here ir goes anyway.

I was wondering if it is possible or if someone has tried to take the 1.5" three leaf pack and take out the middle leaf and replace it with a 2" AAL. I was just wondering if it can be done since I haven't been able to locate a 3 leaf pack with 2" of lift only the 1.5" version.

If there is such a spring pack like that could someone post a a link or name to google.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
The easy way to do it would be to simply retain the Over-load leaf, instead of removing it. That will net about 2" of lift.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
The easy way to do it would be to simply retain the Over-load leaf, instead of removing it. That will net about 2" of lift.
I may have pm'd you about this before, i have 5100's @.85 with eibach springs and don't want to change the stance i have now. Also would the overload spring help with gaining some of the weight capacity you lose with the leaf pack.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Thats what I did. I was actually wondering how it rode without it?