Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Warranty

Old 01-26-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
Calijavier81 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SSgt
Calijavier81's Tacoma Gallery
Warranty

I'm new to the Tacoma forum and this may be a dumb question, but does a lift kit void the Toyota Warranty? I'm looking at lifting it 3" with either bilstein 5100 with AAL OR a Toytec ult. kit. Inputs and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

My taco:
11 TRD Sport DblCab 4x4
Adding:
Fuel Hostage 18" Wheel wrapped with Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/60R18
Old 02-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
ninjanate is on a distinguished road

Army: blackhawk crewcheif
Name: Nate
ninjanate's Tacoma Gallery
I went and read the act but I am still confused with very specific things such as the ultimat lift kit. Can anyone with the ultimate lift kit please chime in and let me know if you have had any problems with your warranty after the install of the ultimate lift kit.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Which brand/type of part you install doesn't matter. How it relates to the failure is the important part.

If you put the ultimate lift kit in and the electrical system or engine starts to have issues- They are NOT related and your warranty is intact. If you start to chew up CV joints or something else related to the suspension-You are going to have a harder time getting coverage. It is also incumbant on the dealer to proce the modification caused the problem.