Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" Lift Preference

Old 01-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
3" Lift Preference

Been looking around and searching everything on the site. I have my mind up then i change it the following week. I had my mind set on 5100's all around then i started to think how much i like the 3" lift in the front with AAL in the back. To me i believe it sits perfect that a truck should sit. Anyway whats a good 3" lift way to go thats relatively a good price and a decent ride. (know its not going to be a soft stock one). Thanks guys
Old 01-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
5100s are the way to go. I hear it rides nice and it is cheap. A step above would be OME.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
ive been lookin too the spacer and aal setup is way cheaper i havent been able to find 5100 for les than 450 all around and youll need a spring compressor
Old 01-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've heard nothing but good about the 5100's. DSM has them for under 300 (front and back) but i want just a little bit more to my lift then the 5100's (Although i will probably still go that way)

Why do some people run the 5100's in the front and the 5125's in the back?
Old 01-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #5

Yeah i've been looking at all kinds of lift options. I seen yours and it sits really nice. Very nice looking truck.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I have a combo of the above, I have the 5100's all around and the OME 885x coils in front. They are sitting right at 3" now. I have the TSB and the Toytec TSB AAL. Sits perfect in my eyes.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:45 AM   #8
K1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kanon
K1992f's Tacoma Gallery
i love my procomp 3 inch. rides better with the air pressure adjusted . used the chalk method and its 29 front 26 rear. just loved it. no vibes at any speed.... Whats the chalk method ????
Old 01-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #9
K1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kanon
K1992f's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the chalk method ???
Old 01-31-2011, 06:49 AM   #10
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1992f View Post
Whats the chalk method ???
chalk line on ur treads will show wear.