Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

All-Pro U-bolt flip kit just received!

Old 01-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro U-bolt flip kit just received!

I just got home and this big heavy box was on my door step. These things are beefy! They looked sort of dinky on all-pro's website but these things are definitely heavy duty to say the least! I cant wait for Wheelers to ship my new suspension so I can get these installed. I would recommend this to everyone to help increase clearance no matter what. This is some high quality stuff! Look at the thickness of the plates compared to my hand and fingers. I put a quarter on the side so you can get a better idea of how freakin thick they are:
Attached Thumbnails
All-Pro U-bolt flip kit just received!-imgp0448.jpg   All-Pro U-bolt flip kit just received!-imgp0449.jpg   All-Pro U-bolt flip kit just received!-imgp0450.jpg   All-Pro U-bolt flip kit just received!-imgp0451.jpg  
Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Encouraging. My only concern is that Wheeler's bumps are already higher than the stock bumpstops, and these things add even more height on top of the leaf pack. I'm wondering how much rear flex I'm gonna lose.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Encouraging. My only concern is that Wheeler's bumps are already higher than the stock bumpstops, and these things add even more height on top of the leaf pack. I'm wondering how much rear flex I'm gonna lose.
a little more that half the width of a quarter () if youre already maxing out on your bumpstops all the time.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
a little more that half the width of a quarter () if youre already maxing out on your bumpstops all the time.

These Snoops are no joke...the fronts are about a hand width and the rears that and a half....and extra height in on the axle under the frame limits your travel by an even greater amount further out.

Timbrens are a bit shorter in the rear, if you decide to go that route.

On the other hand, maybe an excuse to go to 35s in the future...

Old 01-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i like the 35s idea myself
Gonna need some 4.88 gears for your 4banger if you do that!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I already got 4.88s! but im not really gonna go 35s. I just ordered 305/70/16s though. I just need my new suspension and FRONT AND REAR BUMPER so I can put everything together. Did u get my check?
Oh damn, didnt know you were already geared like that. Bumpers will be coming soon enough!
Havent received the check.... come to think of it, I never checked my mail box today. better go do that. lol
Old 01-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
(for flip kit and the talk of bumpers)
Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #11

Quote:
I'll be damned if u havent gotten that yet. I sent out 3 checks last weekend and they were all cashed by wednesday... except urs.
still not here... :-/
Old 01-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
kd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rocky
kd8awe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set comming. Should be here on the 2nd. I popped for the Timbren bumpstops.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these sitting at the house but i have to wait to put it on
Old 01-29-2011, 12:26 AM   #15

Quote:
irratated pm sent
lol. got it and replied.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:48 AM   #16
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Glad you like our Flip kit! Its a must have if you need to replace your ubolts anyways! Added clearence is always good
Old 01-31-2011, 09:55 AM   #17
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Glad you like our Flip kit! Its a must have if you need to replace your ubolts anyways! Added clearence is always good

yes its a very nice setup

I got lucky since mine came driller for timbrens.. I used those holes to put my stock bumps on for now.

Justin
Old 01-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #19
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I've got a set sitting in my garage next to my expo leafs...just waiting for the snow to go away!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #20
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Jason. Was that you I talked to on the phone?
Yes Sir it was!