Looking to put a 3” lift on my 2011 OR DC.
Need a lift that will be able to handle an ARB front bumper w/ winch, a Leer 100XQ or ARE Z series topper with racks and some rock rails. The leaf springs will need to handle many stops at the lumber yard, camping and off road trips. Hate when a truck sags under load.
This is a 200+ mile daily driver so want to keep my stock rims and tires to keep my gas costs down. Know that it will not look as good without the bigger tires but function is more important to me than aesthetics for now. And yes I know the extra weight up front won’t help the gas mileage either.
Here are ideas that I have gathered from TW.
1. Total Chaos or Icon UCA’s?
2. All-PRO Expedition Leaf springs?
3. What about TC LCA’s and spindle gussets?
4. What about heavy duty coil springs to support the bumper better?
5. Shocks?? Icons, OME, FOX, Bilstein, Walker Evans?
Add whatever high quality manufactures you like.
Love the ride quality now but want the lift.
Tell me what you think.