Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Those with AllPro expedition rear leafs did you have to use extended brake lines?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
Those with AllPro expedition rear leafs did you have to use extended brake lines?

Question for all those with the Allpro rear 3" expediton leafs did you have to upgrade to extended rear brake lines?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the extended lines I'm not trying to rip a break line on the trail. I would recommend it if your lifting your rear 3" or more and with the added flex you could rip it right out the first time you flex out your truck.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I will be when I get those springs and some 10" travel 5150s in the summer.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
yes run the ext. lines
Old 02-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Im in the same boat, i got my expos but havent put them on yet, ill prolly get some ext. brake lines when i do the install
Old 02-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
I have also hears people just extend the brackets

I wouldn't' do that with the Expos from what Ive heard guys are getting 4 1/2 to 5" of lift out of these springs depending on the weight in the bed.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec has extended lines that are 2" longer than stock, is that long enough for the expo leafs??
Old 02-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeard View Post
Toytec has extended lines that are 2" longer than stock, is that long enough for the expo leafs??

No AllPro has 8" longer ones just grab those when you buy the leafs.