Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Got my TSB done

Old 02-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Got my TSB done

Got the 4 leaf pack done last week at the shop and have to say i am very pleased on how it drives. Little more stiffer than stock but can not tell any bottoming out at all. The receipt says 1,600+ for parts and labor counting 600+ for each leaf, 200+ for labor and U bolts.

As far as lift i can tell it lifted the rear a little but didn't get a chance to measure it before i took it down to them..

All in all, i like the leaf pack and enjoy how it handles and rides.. Also got my system put it and 5100's on the way as we speak.. It feels like a whole new truck!!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
Got the 4 leaf pack done last week at the shop and have to say i am very pleased on how it drives. Little more stiffer than stock but can not tell any bottoming out at all. The receipt says 1,600+ for parts and labor counting 600+ for each leaf, 200+ for labor and U bolts.

As far as lift i can tell it lifted the rear a little but didn't get a chance to measure it before i took it down to them..

All in all, i like the leaf pack and enjoy how it handles and rides.. Also got my system put it and 5100's on the way as we speak.. It feels like a whole new truck!!

When I had mine done they kept warning me of the "very" stiff ride and that I may not like it. It was a firm for the first few days but then settled down nicely.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
peachc99 is on a distinguished road
peachc99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
When I had mine done they kept warning me of the "very" stiff ride and that I may not like it. It was a firm for the first few days but then settled down nicely.
I absolutely agree! I just had mine done on Monday, along with Billies set at .85 front. Has a slight rake, but happy with it as when towing a 4500 lb boat, it is level!

The ride is awesome, not stiff