1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spindles

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by FLtaco, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Feb 8, 2011 at 11:19 AM
    FLtaco

FLtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Cocoa beach, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner dc
    Painted stock wheels, bfg km2s, 5100s front and rear, tc spindles, add a leaf, 3" block, debaged, flowmaster exhaust, 2nd air filter removed, wheel spacers and k&n air filter
    Edit- so I went to order camburg spindles today because IRS finally gave me back what was mine and no one has them camburg said 2-3 weeks till they even have more. All the vendors even longer. Don't know about you guys but I can't wait for shit like this. I get to exited and want it on my truck now. So instead I got total chaos spindles which include brakelines and ships free for 1299.00, seams after you payed for camburgs1000$ + brakelines100$+ shipping your looking at close to the same. Although camburg has 10% discount to.
    On a side note/question, I've ordered spindles,brakelines, rear 5100s for up to 3"-4" lift from dsm and a 3" block(I know why the block?), and I currently have 1" add a leaf and front 5100s at 2.5. And plan on tire upgrade. Is there anything I'm forgetting? I don't want to start or give to shop to do andnot have parts to finish.

2. Feb 8, 2011 at 2:10 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    longer brakelines for the rear?
    install it all and get an allignment. Try and find a shop that will do a life time alignment. I got mine at expert tire for like $140 and I could get it aligned once a week if I wanted...haha

3. Feb 9, 2011 at 6:45 AM
    FLtaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Cocoa beach, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner dc
    Painted stock wheels, bfg km2s, 5100s front and rear, tc spindles, add a leaf, 3" block, debaged, flowmaster exhaust, 2nd air filter removed, wheel spacers and k&n air filter
    Are longer rear brake lines required? Thanks for lifetime alignment tip. I know tire kingdom or plus down here does it. I always thought with aftermarket parts they wouldn't but that was just a assumption. I'll definitely be getting it

4. Feb 9, 2011 at 8:37 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    I would get them, its better to have longer ones and never rip them than to have the factory short ones and have them pull out and lose your rear brakes.

Ive checked out the rear flex on my truck before and it looked like it was putting stress on the rear lines.
    you can get them from toytec lifts for pretty cheap.

5. Feb 9, 2011 at 8:51 AM
    FLtaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Cocoa beach, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner dc
    Thanks for info. I'll definitely look into it

6. Feb 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM
    jblaze805

jblaze805 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ventura/Fresno, CA
    Vehicle:
    04 trd pre-runner
    2.5" king coilovers, caburg uca, magnaflow exhaust, aem intake
    how about longer ubolts 3" block i would imagine you would need longer you bolts i think unless stock 2nd gen ubolts are pretty long iono

7. Feb 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM
    FLtaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Cocoa beach, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner dc
    The 3 inch block comes with a set. I just hope there long enough with the add a leaf. I know the ones that came with leafs were way to long and had to be trimmed.

Products Discussed in

To Top