1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear Leaf TSB on DC LB non TRD

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Rhody76, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Feb 8, 2011 at 5:13 PM
    Rhody76

Rhody76 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Rear leaf TSB, Bilstein 5100s set at 1.75",1" blocks, UWS low profile toolbox in black, husky liners, tint, LED interior and reverse lights, yellow fogs
    Hey Guys,
    Having the rear leaf TSB done next week. Dealer was more than happy to order it for me and called today to let me know its in. A couple questions:
    1. Should I have the Billstein 5100's installed first? I plan to do all 4
    2. What is the benefit of installing the rear Billsteins? Strictly for performance or will it change the look at all?
    3. If I install the fronts and set them at 1.75" am I likely to have issues? I do a lot of highway driving and dont want any vibrations/drifting.
    Thanks
    I will post pics once its done

2. Feb 8, 2011 at 5:29 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    I would just wait til after. Might as well do the rear. It's easy an it's a better shock. 1.75" would look great. You shouldn't have vibes.

Products Discussed in

To Top