Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best price for 5100 lift

Old 02-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Best price for 5100 lift

So toytec has the 5100 with eibach coils and AAL for 649.99. Was wondering if that same lift can be pieced together for cheaper?
Old 02-09-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 5100's for $282 shipped from Downsouth Motorsports & got my AAL, CB drop, and diff drop from Toytec for $138 shipped. I didn't go with eibach coils though. I'm on stock coils.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 5100's from Down South Motorsports ($283) and bought my AAL, taco spacer and eibachs from Toytec for like $250 ish...$100 cheaper then getting it from Toytec that route.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
DSM

Price, service and communication.

Great sales staff.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks guys! Now i'm just waiting to hear back from the dealership. Dropped it off to get an oil leak fixed...they took it for a spin and came back and said "we may do the rear TSB for it bottoming out under load" Lol I'm like wow ok, its at 48000 and he noticed on the dip pulling out of the dealership. So not sure if I'm going with 2" AAL or the 1.5" AAL with TSB. Never figured they would just offer it.....maybe