Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

2nd Gen Bilstein 5100 order - Sold in Pairs?

Old 02-13-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Bilstein 5100 order - Sold in Pairs?

I am getting rid of my spacer lift and moving to Bilstein 5100's on the front. Can anyone that has ordered recently tell me if they are sold in pairs or singular?

Downsouth Motorsports has then with our forum discount at $172~ but is that just for 1?

I looked around for this topic and still could not find a suitable answer.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
I am getting rid of my spacer lift and moving to Bilstein 5100's on the front. Can anyone that has ordered recently tell me if they are sold in pairs or singular?

Downsouth Motorsports has then with our forum discount at $172~ but is that just for 1?

I looked around for this topic and still could not find a suitable answer.
I believe that's for 2.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I believe that's for 2.

I hope so...

Thanks
Old 02-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
no they usually always sell them in a pair. i got mine from somewhere and it was $175 pair
Great news... I was starting to worry about making the switch.

Did anyone have issues with the bushing you have to re-use?
Old 02-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
Great news... I was starting to worry about making the switch.

Did anyone have issues with the bushing you have to re-use?
I re-used mine with no issues.