1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Know a good place to have coilovers and UCAs installed in Monroe/Charlotte NC area?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by buicejt, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Feb 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    buicejt

buicejt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Leesburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 4 Door LB TRD Sport 4x4
    2010 TRD CAI, Ipod Adapter, side steps, bull bar, bug and wind deflectors, full metal jackrabbit retractable cover, electric tailgate lock, Hella 500s behind grille, relo horns mod, blu-logic hands free, seat belt ding mod, suspension TSB, tailgate theft deterent device, 5100's all the way around, grillcraft grille, Toytec TSB AAL, spidertrax wheel spacers on all four corners, Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit
    I just recently bought the toytec coilover kit for my already installed 5100s and some new LR UCAs. Big Frank offered to help me install them, but between family and work, I don't see myself making it down to Columbia any time soon (I do really appreciate the offer). So, I am looking for a good place to take it to get these items installed. I've already installed the TSB AAL, diff drop, and relocated the sway bar, but I don't want to screw anything up in the front. Does anyone in the Monroe/Charlotte area have any ideas of a place that won't rip me off and still do a good job? TIA.

2. Feb 15, 2011 at 5:29 AM
    buicejt

buicejt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Leesburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 4 Door LB TRD Sport 4x4
    2010 TRD CAI, Ipod Adapter, side steps, bull bar, bug and wind deflectors, full metal jackrabbit retractable cover, electric tailgate lock, Hella 500s behind grille, relo horns mod, blu-logic hands free, seat belt ding mod, suspension TSB, tailgate theft deterent device, 5100's all the way around, grillcraft grille, Toytec TSB AAL, spidertrax wheel spacers on all four corners, Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit

Products Discussed in

To Top