LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Know a good place to have coilovers and UCAs installed in Monroe/Charlotte NC area?

Old 02-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
buicejt is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Staff Sergent
Name: Travis
buicejt's Tacoma Gallery
Know a good place to have coilovers and UCAs installed in Monroe/Charlotte NC area?

I just recently bought the toytec coilover kit for my already installed 5100s and some new LR UCAs. Big Frank offered to help me install them, but between family and work, I don't see myself making it down to Columbia any time soon (I do really appreciate the offer). So, I am looking for a good place to take it to get these items installed. I've already installed the TSB AAL, diff drop, and relocated the sway bar, but I don't want to screw anything up in the front. Does anyone in the Monroe/Charlotte area have any ideas of a place that won't rip me off and still do a good job? TIA.