LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Just about to order my lift!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Just about to order my lift!

So I'm going to order my lift next week. The plan right now is to get the Bilstein 5100's for the front end and set them at 1.75. I already have the TSB on the rear end, so I'm going to get the 1.5" AAL to match up with the TSB from Toyotec. I plan on doing the install with the help of a mechanic buddy of mine and taking it in for an alignment afterwards.

What is everyone's thoughts on this lift set up? Good/Bad?

Before I start the install, do I need to order anything else? I don't want to have to make several trips to the store or have to wait on any other parts to arrive once I start the install.

Also, I found the discount code to order the Bilsteins. Does anyone know of a discount for toyotec?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't you already post this thread ?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think he did........
Old 02-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #4
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I did. I was trying to figure out how to move it from the 2nd Gen Section into the suspension section so that maybe I would get some extra advice. Sorry for the double post.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a good setup to me chief .

i have 5100's in the front also and it rides great. you may want to get some longer shocks for the rear tho.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
No worries , if you want something moved you have to PM a mod .