Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

just for shits and giggles.......

Old 02-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
just for shits and giggles.......

i called a local 4wd shop that is about 45 miles away and asked them about installing all my suspension parts i have listed in my sig in red....they told me 870 with alignment!!!

AHH THE JOY OF DOIN IT MYSELF
everyone's out to make a livin i guess
Old 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
How hard did you laugh at them
Old 02-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
How hard did you laugh at them
not hard enough thats for sure
i didnt laugh until he said it was a day and a half job hahahah!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did they quote you and say it like it was normal, I love when they do that.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
what a joke
Old 02-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #6

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did they quote you and say it like it was normal, I love when they do that.
oh yeah....then i was like do you align the rear?? and he goes ummmm yeah that too
Old 02-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
oh yeah....then i was like do you align the rear?? and he goes ummmm yeah that too
Bahaha what a fuck tard.

Why is it that most "shops" our auto parts stores hire people that do not know shit about what they are SUPPOSED to know.

Went to a vato zone and wanted to order a bell housing for my tranny. The clerk asked why I would put a bell on my transmission....I nearly grabbed a pressure gauge near the counter and chucked it at him.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #8

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bahaha what a fuck tard.

Why is it that most "shops" our auto parts stores hire people that do not know shit about what they are SUPPOSED to know.

Went to a vato zone and wanted to order a bell housing for my tranny. The clerk asked why I would put a bell on my transmission....I nearly grabbed a pressure gauge near the counter and chucked it at him.
oh wow....now thats funny!!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #9
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
AHA!!
i called up a local 4x4 shop to install my kit for me, they then tried to sell me a spacer kit..wtf.. and tried to convince me how great it is...yeah..riiight.

decided to install on my own aswell!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #10
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
i want to get billies for my truck but i don't think I'll be able to install them myself lol, i wonder how much I'll get charged and what type of bs they are going to throw at me.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #11
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
i want to get billies for my truck but i don't think I'll be able to install them myself lol, i wonder how much I'll get charged and what type of bs they are going to throw at me.
you may want to actually compress the front shocks at a shop for safety reasons unless you actually know what you're doing, or know someone that knows what they're doing. you can rent a compressor at autozone i think, not sure on the price. im sure others will chime in goodluck
Old 02-27-2011, 12:14 AM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
probably around $30 at a local shop just to swap over the springs.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #14
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Pssshhh, newbs. hah

lol @ spring compressors.

Ratcheting tie downs. BOOM.This is a joke, btw. U MAD! Gotchaaaaa. Don't use tie downs.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #15
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Pssshhh, newbs. hah

lol @ spring compressors.

Ratcheting tie downs. BOOM.
Is that a joke ?

Are you mad ?

Don't use tie downs .
Old 02-27-2011, 12:24 AM   #16
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Is that a joke ?

Are you mad ?

Don't use tie downs .
: r o t f l :
Old 02-27-2011, 05:20 AM   #18
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
Funny thing about that- He probably doesn't know this. But you might need to check the rear alignment after installing the lift.

Mine was like .37 different from when I started and I got it's completely squared out by the time I was done.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:35 AM   #19

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Lotta free time on your hands OP ?
3 days off a week
Old 02-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #20
DonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Don
DonL's Tacoma Gallery
$300 for 5100 installation in my neck of the woods!!! DIY!!!!