Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rancho's with Eibach's?

Old 02-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
Dirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Sanchez's Tacoma Gallery
Rancho's with Eibach's?

Anyone running this combo? Not the quick lift. Or, see a problem with it? RANRS999777 is the front part number.

I just installed the 9000's on the rear and the ride is perfect. I have had 9000's in the past on other trucks from f350's to my 1984 4runner and they always give the best ride so I am not surprized. Nice to be able to adjust the ride harshness to my preference.

I had 5100's on a RCD lifted silverado and was not impressed with the ride at all. Just wondering if anyone else is running or tried this set-up?
Old 02-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
If its the equivalent of a stock shock and provides no lift I don't see why it would make a difference since eibachs are plug and play on stock suspensions.. but maybe I'm wrong
Old 03-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
Dirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Sanchez's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else have any comments, concerns, snide remarks, or blessings?