Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME LIFT KIT w/ LIGHT RACING UCA ALIGNMENT SPECS

Old 03-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
OME LIFT KIT w/ LIGHT RACING UCA ALIGNMENT SPECS

I just got my OME lift kit on the other day. Slapped on a pair of Light Racing UCAs also. Got my alignment done at Sears today. How are my alignment specs? Where should my specs be since the geometry of the truck has been altered with the lift kit? Attached photos of my alignment specs.
Attached Thumbnails
OME LIFT KIT w/ LIGHT RACING UCA ALIGNMENT SPECS-img_1948.jpg   OME LIFT KIT w/ LIGHT RACING UCA ALIGNMENT SPECS-img_1949.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plee33 View Post
I just got my OME lift kit on the other day. Slapped on a pair of Light Racing UCAs also. Got my alignment done at Sears today. How are my alignment specs? Where should my specs be since the geometry of the truck has been altered with the lift kit? Attached photos of my alignment specs.
If I understand it correctly, they where just adjusting the "before" numbers to between the "specific" numbers to correct the alignment. The "actual" numbers you have right now are all between the "specific" numbers so it should be good.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
From what chris4x4 said alignment specs should be,
camber: 0
toe: 0
caster: 2.4-3.1

With my light racings on, shouldn't I be closer to 2.4 on caster or do I have to make a "special" request?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plee33 View Post
From what chris4x4 said alignment specs should be,
camber: 0
toe: 0
caster: 2.4-3.4

With my light racings on, shouldn't I be closer to 2.4 on caster or do I have to make a "special" request?
I would guess that it has to be requested, but don't quote me on that
Old 03-06-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Manny
revhappyleon's Tacoma Gallery
your fine where you are from the numbers it shouldn't pull so unless the steering wheel is off center or it wanders on the freeway it's near perfect
Old 03-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same set up as you. I told the tech that I had adj. joints and I got my truck back and I have 2.2* left and 1.8* right front CAMBER settings. Caster and Toe are at 0*. My steering wheel was slightly cocked and they fixed that but I have been following this post http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...or-help-2.html

I do have some bump steer but not all of the time. I am going to go back and tell the tech (who never touched the adj. joints) that he needs to do it over again. I am going to have them set at 3.0* of Caster.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 03-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
So I get my Eibachs, 5100's, 1/4 inch Drivers spacer, and Light Racing UCA's put in Tuesday. What should I tell the guy to get my alignment to? He did my front 5100's already, and the alignment was awesome. Never wandered, nothing. I could let go of the steering wheel and it would go straight. So let me what specs Chris 4X4 and I will make sure it is done. Thanks for all your time.