Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

advice with purchase of OME kit

Old 03-06-2011, 06:09 AM   #21
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Never a impossibility, but I highly doubt that anyone would let you mount, play a little bit, then change your mind. Eventhe return policy on some new 884s I just got in stated "new condition" "no wear", and even had a restocking fee....
that sucks man. but my gut feeling is that they are probably fine. unless they have been sitting there for like 10-15 years, i don't think there would be any problems.

where did chris go?!? i need the guru knowledge. anybody else wanna chime in? should i get the new ome lift for a lot more? or get this never used, older model one for cheap?

what would you do???
Old 03-06-2011, 07:01 AM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
that sucks man. but my gut feeling is that they are probably fine. unless they have been sitting there for like 10-15 years, i don't think there would be any problems.

where did chris go?!? i need the guru knowledge. anybody else wanna chime in? should i get the new ome lift for a lot more? or get this never used, older model one for cheap?

what would you do???
get a new set up. Get the 885's and OME N90000 shocks from Downsouth. Talk to Sonny or Marco, and they'll set you up. Spend a little more money, and get a quality lift you wont have to touch again.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:20 AM   #23
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
get a new set up. Get the 885's and OME N90000 shocks from Downsouth. Talk to Sonny or Marco, and they'll set you up. Spend a little more money, and get a quality lift you wont have to touch again.

We all want the best bang for the buck, but as you have found out with the spacer lift saving a little may cost more in the long run.
Downsouth has great prices, you will not regret the purchase later on.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #24
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
We all want the best bang for the buck, but as you have found out with the spacer lift saving a little may cost more in the long run.
On top of that, They back the products they sell with great service!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #26
Malamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
Malamute's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't even find OME on their website. Do they still sell OME?
Old 03-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #27
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This...

I wish I would've done it right the 1st time...but its perfect now
Old 03-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #28
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
Check out Toyteclifts.com
Old 03-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
Yes they do.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #30
Malamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shedMalamute is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
Malamute's Tacoma Gallery
Thank, I guess I'll have to call them to check on pricing.