Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME 885's + billies which AAL?

Old 03-07-2011, 01:44 AM   #21
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'm really happy with the ride man...its not THAT stiff but its firm!

Thats awesome your getting a new lift soon...post up pics when you do
Yes, the ride can only get better moving up from spacers. And thanks man, will do.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:46 AM   #22
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to thread jack takomabeast . the thread may resume now. also, be glad that you are doing it right the first time! me, scott, and many others wasted our money on a crappy spacer lift our first time around.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #23
takomabeast is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
takomabeast's Tacoma Gallery
@Tacosupreme no worries man....but I am a little more confused now when you said the ride can only get better with spacers...

@Colt so do you have the 885 w/billies AND the spacer or are the pics you posted without a spacer.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:52 AM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
be glad that you are doing it right the first time! me, scott, and many others wasted our money on a crappy spacer lift our first time around.
x 1,234,567,890,123

He meant the ride "Can't" be worse than spacers I think lol
Old 03-07-2011, 01:56 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x 1,234,567,890,123

He meant the ride "Can't" be worse than spacers I think lol
Haha...yah thats what I figured. I've ridden in a few of my friends trucks with spacer lifts and since then have steered clear of them . Thats why im looking into this setup withOUT the spacers.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:59 AM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by takomabeast View Post
Haha...yah thats what I figured. I've ridden in a few of my friends trucks with spacer lifts and since then have steered clear of them . Thats why im looking into this setup withOUT the spacers.
smart man...see aren't you glad there's dumb asses like us that did the mistakes for you

Now look at all the good advice you can get
Old 03-07-2011, 02:09 AM   #28

Someones gotta be the first right? haha

How are those Light Racing UCA's working? No issues yet?
Old 03-07-2011, 02:10 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by takomabeast View Post
How are those Light Racing UCA's working? No issues yet?
Not 1

I love em!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #30
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
no tsb = use 2" AAL