Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Truck level

Old 03-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Truck level

So I had he Eibachs and spacer and 5100's set at .85 to and now it sits perfectly level. I bought the 1.5 AAL and 5100's for the back. But I guess I don't the AAL And I don't understand why? And I do have the TSB
Old 03-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Come on will all the people on here who have done this lift. Nobody has an answer.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
So I had he Eibachs and spacer and 5100's set at .85 to and now it sits perfectly level. I bought the 1.5 AAL and 5100's for the back. But I guess I don't the AAL And I don't understand why? And I do have the TSB
Post a pic. I'm level at 1.75" front, TSB rear.

Some others have said they are level with 2.5" up front, but when they post a pic, they all look slightly nose-high to me.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Measure it. By my figuring youre probly about 2/10ths of an inch high in the front.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Post a pic. I'm level at 1.75" front, TSB rear.
x2
Old 03-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
22.5 from the center of the wheel to bottom of fender flares on all 4 wheels. I have had the TSB but have never put anything in the back to really make it settle. I like the look of it, but thought most people use the 1.5 in the back. I will post some pics tomorrow dark now
Old 03-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
22.5 from the center of the wheel to bottom of fender flares on all 4 wheels. I have had the TSB but have never put anything in the back to really make it settle. I like the look of it, but thought most people use the 1.5 in the back. I will post some pics tomorrow dark now
The flares are higher in the back than the front I believe.