Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Mudding and Mild Offroading pics

Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Mudding and Mild Offroading pics

So went Alittle mudding with friends. I have stock dc sr5 and my friends have a ford ranger and ford f150 old old one lol. Met some jeep guys too. Was fun. Not the best pics but Just a little something. OH AND IS IT OK TO GO MILD OFFROADING AND MUDDING IN STOCK SR5 AND STOCK SUSPENTION. Im getting 5100s shocks soon but for now i wanna have fun lol. I did fine . second time going out mudding and did fine. some light trails and havent broken anything yet haha.