Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon coilovers or the King RR coilovers?

View Poll Results: Icon coilovers or the King RR coilovers?
Icon 371 50.75%
King RR 360 49.25%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #261
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
They are both good shocks can't go wrong with either one.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #262
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...roductID/39120

It's in the cart . LoL
Old 09-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #263
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
At the end I went extended travel fox with TC .

Old 09-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #264
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice choice too! Waiting for a full review........and pics! Lol
Old 09-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #265
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
At the end I went extended travel fox with TC .

Whats the scoop on fox shocks? Digressive like icons or more like kings...?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #266
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
progressive
Old 09-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #267
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
king CO's and TC UCA's for sale on RDC

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...etails&id=4477
Old 10-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #268
irongrady is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
irongrady's Tacoma Gallery
Just had the icons installed.. I'll report back with some opinions after I get some solid miles on them
Attached Thumbnails
Icon coilovers or the King RR coilovers?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1318858847.908101.jpg  
Old 10-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #269
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How do they hold up with that bumper? More pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irongrady View Post
Just had the icons installed.. I'll report back with some opinions after I get some solid miles on them
Old 10-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #270
irongrady is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
irongrady's Tacoma Gallery
The truck is still at the shop getting some more work done.. I will get more pictures up when I get it back but I think the Icon's will handle that bumper just fine with the 650 pound coils it comes with
Old 01-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #271
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
people love to stare at my kings at red lights, and theyre mashed potato smooth.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:06 AM   #272
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Just quoted from DSM, TW $981.75 for ICON coilovers standard or extended. FYI. Do you guys think an extra $50 is worth it for the corrosion protection? Im in the northeast and they put alot of salt down. Not sure which UCA's im going with but considering a ball joint style for the same reason. Im waiting for tax return. Cant wait.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #273
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Just quoted from DSM, TW $981.75 for ICON coilovers standard or extended. FYI. Do you guys think an extra $50 is worth it for the corrosion protection? Im in the northeast and they put alot of salt down. Not sure which UCA's im going with but considering a ball joint style for the same reason. Im waiting for tax return. Cant wait.
Are these without resi? Hm maybe if lot of snow/salt it's not much more for long run
Old 02-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #274
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Sounds like a damn good deal!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #275
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
That stage 4 set up is beautiful!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:51 AM   #276
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormfood View Post
I am looking at going with the stage 4 kit minus the AAL; I will go with All Pro Expedition.

From Marco at Down South Motorsports:

I'm going to do the same setup. I can't wait! I want my truck so bad! lol
Old 03-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #277
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
I am looking at going with the stage 4 kit minus the AAL; I will go with All Pro Expedition.

From Marco at Down South Motorsports:

i just got a set of the tubular UCA's delivered to my house 30 mins ago
Old 03-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #278
wormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to behold

Army: prior:Combat Engineer 21B, 6th Engineer Battalion  Fort Wainwright AK
Name: David
wormfood's Tacoma Gallery
Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i just got a set of the tubular UCA's delivered to my house 30 mins ago
Hey, snap some pics when your done installing them, you may be the first!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #279
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Hey, snap some pics when your done installing them, you may be the first!

Old 02-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #280
Always bring enough gun!
257shootr is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Rich
257shootr's Tacoma Gallery
Chris , you run ICON's yet you say Kings are the better choice. What is that about?