LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon coilovers or the King RR coilovers?

View Poll Results: Icon coilovers or the King RR coilovers?
Icon 371 50.82%
King RR 359 49.18%
Voters: 730. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 AM   #41
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy
Teufel Hunden will become famous soon enoughTeufel Hunden will become famous soon enough

Marines: Sergeant, USMC, last unit: 3rd Batt./4th Mar., 7th Mar. Reg., 1st Mar. Div., Twentynine Palms, CA
Teufel Hunden's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back. Your setup is the exact same that I am looking to do to my Tacoma next year. Please let us know how everything feels after its installed, and pics would be great too!
Old 12-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #42
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Kings FTW!!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #44
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
How would Fox Racing coilovers compare to these two? I don't here them mentioned as much on TW, but know that they're awesome ATV and bicycle shocks.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #45
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
I got a set of kings for sale in my garage if anyone is interested? Brand new...
Old 12-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #46
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
I know what WTF means, but WTF does FTW mean?
for the win
f the world

Google is a powerful drug...
Old 01-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #47
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
King sucks!! they're rough as hell, go for Sway Away, that's what I have all around and they're the best band for the buck, same maker for Camburg...

I love my Kings! They ride awesome and perform better than a set of Stay Aways, I dont see any hardcore race teams running sway away, proven product=king
Old 01-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #48
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here is a set of Kings we offer installed- Awesome Kit!

Old 01-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #49
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Those Kings look pretty sweet! I love my Icons! With the TC UCAs, the ride is great! On and off road. Not that I have got to do much off roading with them yet. For what I use my truck for I just couldn't justify spending the extra $300 bucks for RRs. And the Icons offered one more inch for lift. I was going for 3'' up front. The Icons come set at 2''. I installed them without adjusting them, but then didn't have to. My truck sits just as level as before. I don't really get how that works out, but it sits nice and rides nice so Im cool with it. Now I just have to get shocks for the back.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:54 PM   #51
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
cant say much about either one but i have the fox 2.0 resis and they ride fantastic.8 diff. ride settings from caddy to old f350 ride, all from a thumb knob clicker.awsome.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #52
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I hear the fox's are niiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Old 03-05-2009, 02:14 PM   #53
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
where you at qatar???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Hey! Thanx Bob for hooking up the pole! I get back from a deployment in a couple months. I can't wait to hook up my 06. I really hope a lot of people reply to this pole so I have a good idea what to get. Thanx!
Old 04-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #54
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
kings for sure!
Old 06-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #57
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Here is a set of Kings we offer installed- Awesome Kit!

I see that you guys have a kit for the FJ's that comes with the same stuff you have pictured on the Tacoma here, front RR coilovers and rear RR shocks. For the package deal on the FJ it's about 2 grand, how much for the same package deal for a 2009 tacoma? If I can get the pictured setup for around 2 grand + tax and labor in December, I'd be all over that!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #59
Downsouth Motorsport

2.5" Rears
Old 07-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #60
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
2.5" Rears
I sent you guys an e-mail really reallly early this morning. I'm curious, are the 2.0" remote reservors for a '09 Tacoma $250 each? I think they are the 8.0" travel length?

Can you post or send me a PM for the 2.5" King front coilovers and 2.0" King remote res. shocks and how much it will cost me to have you guys install them? I won't need an alignment right away, so just install price.

Thanks
Chad