Notices

95 tacoma leaf springs

Old 03-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
azidblazer is on a distinguished road
azidblazer's Tacoma Gallery
95 tacoma leaf springs

New Member, New Truck.

I have a 95 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 2.7L Prod date 2/95

The left rear leaf spring is broken and i am currently looking for a used set.

I have found a couple people selling them here in utah but i am not shur if they will fit my truck.

Up to what year will fit? I know it matters if it is 4x4 or 4x2 but does the V6 have a different set as well?

Your help would be very nice.

Thanks, Nick
Old 03-16-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Another member was asking a similar question recently too

This might be the answer you are looking for

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...f-springs.html

Or if you have the $$$ there is a group buy for new leaf springs from Wheelers Offroad going on right now

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 03-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
azidblazer is on a distinguished road
azidblazer's Tacoma Gallery
That helped alot, Thanks. I looked for 20min. and i dont have a ton of cash right now. I got the truck for 1800.00 and it is amazing other than the broken leaf.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azidblazer View Post
That helped alot, Thanks. I looked for 20min. and i dont have a ton of cash right now. I got the truck for 1800.00 and it is amazing other than the broken leaf.
Not 100% sure if this would work but if just one ply of the leaf pack is broken you may be able to take the broken ply out and replace it with an add-a-leaf and replace a ply on the non-broken side as well to keep things even. AAL's typically run about $100.