Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Identify this please

Old 03-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #41
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yes/depends. I had the overload removed and used the wheelers 3 aal and I could still load up my 4wheeler just fine.

if your gonna haul heavy shit then I would just do the single aal, but weight capacity and a smooth ride do not go together (unless you have the $ to spend) or get the firestone airbag setup
Old 03-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #42
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think you need to get a leaf pack, an add a leaf works fine for me even when ive had 3 dirtbikes and 5 people in my truck - and it really makes the rear smoother especially through dips and potholes
Old 03-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #43
Tacoma414 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
Tacoma414's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try the add a leaf and see how it goes, if I don't like it then I'll take it out, I just want the front higher that's it
Old 03-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #44
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
if you want the front higher then just take a leaf out of the rear! haha

your front is already maxed out without spindles, an aal is only gonna mke you sit level
Old 03-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #45
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

X2 ^^
Old 03-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #46
Tacoma414 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
Tacoma414's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'll just leave the rear an get the bilstein coil over kit and set it up to 3" and it will look the same
Old 03-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #47

yeaaah buddy put up some pics when you do it!