Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

help me spend my money...

Old 03-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
tsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura about

tsab916's Tacoma Gallery
help me spend my money...

ok...

so i have a 02 double cab 4x4 and have $1400.00 to spend on a 3" lift kit..
my font shocks are pretty much dead and my rear springs are really really frowning (so i don't think an aal would even help)

i have my eye on the toytec ultimate lift kit because it comes with the front coilover, diff drop,billy 5125 extended length rear shocks, ome dakar 2" lift complete rear spring for $1398.99 before tax and discount.
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...oduct_id=58848

i been looking around and thinking about piecing together new/use parts but not sure if it's a good idea seeing that im still pretty new to lifts on trucks and have a hard time figuring out what will work and what won't.

i really what a "complete" lift kit so i won't be running around looking for parts i need, thats why i'm eyeing the toytec ULK right now, but before i make my final decision i want to see what you guys think?

maybe a parts list, links and prices?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #2
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Kings FTW!!!

It all depends on what you do OME makes great kits, King, Icon, SAW's, Fox, and toytec all make 3" kits.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
tsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura about

tsab916's Tacoma Gallery
this would just be for minor off-roading ie: hunting, playing in the mud, a little trailing...etc
Old 03-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #4
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I would look into the OME kit unless you are set on coilevers then look into toytec more. Wheelersoffraod has a great OME kit for our trucks.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/ometaco.htm scroll all the way down.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:07 AM   #5
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
You could just donate it to me....