1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toytec Coilover Questions!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by KevLot17, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Mar 22, 2011 at 5:56 AM
    KevLot17

KevLot17 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '10 Blacked Out TRD Sport
    Debadged, Toytec Ultimate Lift, Banks Monster Exhaust, AFE Pro Dry filter, Black Grillecraft grille, Flat Black background headlights, Red Blinkers and markers with alternating turn signal mod, Krypton Bulbs 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Fog Light anytime Mod, LED interior lights with map light mod, AVS Black Taillight Covers, Tinted Windows, WeatherTech Digital floor liners.
    Ok guys.. im gonna order my Toytec Coilovers next week... heres my questions..

( im planning on XD Addicts or Revolvers, 4.5 BS 17x9, with a 285x75x17 and UCAs)

Rear.
    1. im getting the TSB done, should i do a 1.5 or 2" AAL?
    2. Should i be getting the Axle shims?
    3. Will i need extended shocks? im gonna get 5100s, but wasnt sure if i needed longer shocks.

Front.
    1. im getting the 'unassembled Toytec coilover kit'.. what should i set it at?
    2. Should i get the Carrier Bearing Drop?
    3. Should i get Differential Drop?
    3. Do i need sway bar relocates?

Ive been searching threads all night and i just wanted to get the majority here... and ya its alot of questions but im sure there will be a handful of people who answer all different ones leading to every question answered!! Thanks in advance guys!

Products Discussed in

To Top