Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

265's on a 2.5-3" lift...

Old 03-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
265's on a 2.5-3" lift...

Was following my wife last night whle she was driving my truck..

Total opinion but tires looked narrow and skinny for a slightly lifted truck.. At least from the backside..

Any thoughts?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
wear out what ya got.....or if money is burning a hole in your pocket go 285
Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Was following my wife last night whle she was driving my truck..

Total opinion but tires looked narrow and skinny for a slightly lifted truck.. At least from the backside..

Any thoughts?
Still watching your wife's backside after all these years. That's a good thing.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #5
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Still watching your wife's backside after all these years. That's a good thing.
Yep... When it's nice... It's nice... Nope not gonna post in the UG.. Hawaii is a small place...lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
wear out what ya got.....or if money is burning a hole in your pocket go 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Get 285's ?
Wearing out is gonna take some time. Tires are less than a year old and hardly drive the truck... Under 7000 mi on those in about 10 months...

285 are a possibility, but then will need to go with some rims as well...

At least it looks great from the side, and I hardly have to see it as I am driving not following...

Maybe I should do a poll question.. Lift size and tire width....