1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What kind of lift it this?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by mr2r6, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Mar 27, 2011 at 1:08 PM
    mr2r6

mr2r6 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    16 TRDOR 4X4
    First off I want to say thanks to the everyone on this site. Its been a huge help already.

This is my first post. I just picked up my 07 DC prerunner. The truck came with a crossmember and body lift. I'm wirting today to see if anyone can identify the type of suspension lift thats on my truck. The front skid plate says Pro Comp and the steering stabilizers are fabtech. However the crossmemeber that lifts the truck does not have a brand on it. There is a bracket that is missing from the crossmemeber to what looks like the stock bumper support and I would like to get the right part to put it back in there. Below is a picture and you can see the bracket on the passenger side and the other arrow is where the missing bracket should go.

I don't know if anyone can identify this type of lift from these pics but I can take more pics of any part of the truck to help yall identify the lift.
    The front coils use spacers and the rear use a block and I think a add a leaf.

Thanks
    Kiel

EDIT!!!!!!!!!! Found out its a Pro Comp lift. I looked behind the skid plate and Pro Comp is stamped into the cross member. Now my question about the missing bracket still stands. Is there suppose to be the same bracket on the drivers side ad there is on the passenger side??? If so i hope I can get it from Pro Comp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mar 27, 2011 at 1:10 PM
    mr2r6

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    16 TRDOR 4X4
    Just incase anyone was wondering I do see the front drivers side tire rubbing in the first pic. It was the fabtech stabilizer that was loose. I adjusted it and its not rubbing anymore.

3. Mar 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM
    mr2r6

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    16 TRDOR 4X4
    Called Pro Comp today. (VERY HELPFUL) They sent me PDF file installation instruction and it turns out thats where the front diff bracket go for the 4wd models. My trucks 2wd so there isnt anything that goes in that spot.

Products Discussed in

To Top