Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Delivery from DSM!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Delivery from DSM!

Can't wait to throw these on!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #3
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
your front end's goin to ride like butta!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
BLING!!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe how beefy these things are, it was funny watching my 4yo son trying to pick one of them up.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #8

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Nice

5100's or 5110's for the rear?

5100"s
Old 04-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #9

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I will check that out before I install.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Icon progressive pack?

If so let me know how they ride and how much lift you get out of them.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #11

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Icon progressive pack?

If so let me know how they ride and how much lift you get out of them.
Yeah it's the icon pack, I might have to keep the overload leaf in though as I have to use my truck to move hay around sometimes.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
Whistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Whistler_Steve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Before you install them let me tell you first hand they will not allow full droop and will hold up your axle. We are running pretty much the same set up front and rear and I wish I had gotten longer 5110's for the rear. Just some food for thought before you install and can't return them.

I don't know why everyone on here push's the 5100's

Don't get me wrong mine ride great, but I could use some added travel from a longer shock.
I have been trying to figure this one out too but I guess they are kinda in between sizes on the 5100. Doesn't the same problem exist with longer ones only opposite, meaning bottoming out?

I'm thinking of just getting some OME182's and just forget the whole confusion.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #13
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler_Steve View Post
I have been trying to figure this one out too but I guess they are kinda in between sizes on the 5100. Doesn't the same problem exist with longer ones only opposite, meaning bottoming out?

I'm thinking of just getting some OME182's and just forget the whole confusion.

Hey Steve,

That guy I was telling you about, who installed the B110 with TSB + AAL...he called and said they bottomed out.

I set the regular 5100, the longer 5100 and the OME N182 shocks all out on our shipping table, with a tape measure. The OME is about 1" longer than the standard 5100s.

The part numbers for the shocks I compared are:
Top BE5-B110-T5
Middle OME N182
Bottom BE5-C476-H1

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, they're from my BlackBerry.