Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Look at my CV angles! :(

Old 04-23-2011, 12:33 PM   #41
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybob View Post
Let me know what you find! I'm pretty sure that's my problem as well.
When I did my 3" lift I originally installed the diff drop pucks, and it caused a vibration up front. I removed the diff drop and the vib went away.

Not saying that is your issue but try that before you remove the lift. Really easy to remove the pucks.

EDIT: And you inner CV bots will end up cutting through because the fins are rubbing. Anytime they make contact with each other they will be wearing.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #42
905Taco is on a distinguished road
905Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nanaimo
Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #43
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 04-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #44
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 905Taco View Post
Nanaimo
Cool man , I'm in the Gulf Islands
Old 04-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #45
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 905Taco View Post
I did this but that wouldn't explain the relief under 4wd. Will look at needle bearings! Any special tools needed?

OH, there are special tools needed.

Good luck: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...on-thread.html

Post a write up with pics if you are brave enough to DIY the needle bearing.