Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

I forget

Old 04-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
I forget

& I'm too lazy to search so I'll ask anyway, what is the length of the coil spring on 1st gen. TRD ?? (Just the spring,off the strut)

thnx guys....
Old 04-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go out and measure fr you, but I have 883s
Old 04-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
I'd go out and measure fr you, but I have 883s
Thanks anyway Max, I could go out & measure too, except i need the spring off aaa... wait a sec Max, you have 883's ? Are those ome ? or Eibach ?
Old 04-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I read somewhere that the Eibachs are 15" and they give a 1st gen 3" of lift so maybe stock it 12-13 inches long
Old 04-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I read somewhere that the Eibachs are 15" and they give a 1st gen 3" of lift so maybe stock it 12-13 inches long

HEY HEYYYY Scotty !! How ya doin' buddy ??

So are you saying the Eibach is 15" (just the coil ) ??
Old 04-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #7
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Building OMD Coilovers ~~~~~~

Ok kids, I figured why stop with the junkyard spring build & why let the fact I don't have the money to buy some Eibachs .......

Keep me from building my own coilovers, so lets get to it.........

Old 04-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
HEY HEYYYY Scotty !! How ya doin' buddy ??

So are you saying the Eibach is 15" (just the coil ) ??
yesir

According to what I read in a thread over on TTORA