ok first off let me say i searched everywhere but could not find a definite answer to my question!
Heres the specs:
2006 Double cab long bed 4x2
I currently have 5100's set at 1.75 in the front
Stock suspension on the rear
I ordered some used rear 5100 and toytec 2" (non-TSB) AAL from a member on here with ~7000 highway miles on them
1. Would i need to raise my fronts up to 2.5? what would look better? (my stock leafs are sagging but not horribly)
2. Will i need to get new U bolts and centering pins? (he did not include these when i bought the AAL from him)
3. Because i'm a 4x2 i wont need axle shims, etc. will I?
4. What are the odds of me needing UCA's?
5. Would 265/75/16 tires look good?
Thanks to all in advance!!