LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OEM tacooo gear

Old 04-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
OEM tacooo gear

Will I get some clearance in the front and rear of my taco if i raise my OEM shocks?
Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Explain how you will "raise" your shocks....good family values? Respectful and Trustworthy?

lol jk. The only way to achieve lift with OEM struts is a spacer lift, and it will give you A LITTLE BIT of clearance.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Another terrible thread.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Another terrible thread.
well if you have a problem with the thread than dont comment it
Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
well if you have a problem with the thread than dont comment it
Search. Spacer lifts are crap and can cause problems. Last week you were asking questions about a 6" Fagtech lift. Search man.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
i just needed something done to my taco for a bit before i make it a final product im short $400 bucks and i needed something that would give me enough clearance so my tires wouldnt rub
Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
i just needed something done to my taco for a bit before i make it a final product im short $400 bucks and i needed something that would give me enough clearance so my tires wouldnt rub
What size tires are you going with?
Old 04-25-2011, 09:38 PM   #8
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
35s i know im an idiot
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #9
Banned
You are going to need a 6 inch lift or a 3 inch with a lot of trimming.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:45 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
just save the extra 400, dont waste your time trying to fit 35s on a 3 inch when u will go to a 6 inch soon after