1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pro Comp stage II install. (weld in steering stop) who did it, who didnt.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by CCFBERG, May 1, 2011.

1. May 1, 2011 at 7:05 PM
    CCFBERG

CCFBERG [OP] The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    Kenwood 516 DD head unit, Kenwood 12" sub, Kenwood 1800W amp, Brighter reverse light mod, 2nd Air filter ripped out, Tailgate anti-theft. Fog light anytime. Rearview mirror display in HU mod. JBA shorty headers & Catback. K&N Filter. Smittybilt Nerf Steps. Smittybilt M1 Grille. Pro Comp stage II, 6" Lift. 12V Bed PWR. LED interior lighting
    Disclaimer>**Already searched so dont say it!**

Alright guys....im installing the lift. 6" on 33's. Just what the title says is my question! Who installed the same lift and welded the "weld in" steering stops and who didnt?. I dont see the point in them if your only running 33's like me. if your running 35's....ok I see the point. But im runnin 33's and Id rather keep the amount of steering travel I have and not put those in. But maybe somehow Im missing something critical that someone has some info about. Maybe im just super tired from 2 full days of crankin on this thing. Anyway, if you have this lift on your rig and know whats up with these little guys...lemme know please. At this point Im not putting them in but im also not finnished. Thanks for the help!

Shawn

2. May 2, 2011 at 6:26 AM
    CCFBERG

CCFBERG [OP] The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    Kenwood 516 DD head unit, Kenwood 12" sub, Kenwood 1800W amp, Brighter reverse light mod, 2nd Air filter ripped out, Tailgate anti-theft. Fog light anytime. Rearview mirror display in HU mod. JBA shorty headers & Catback. K&N Filter. Smittybilt Nerf Steps. Smittybilt M1 Grille. Pro Comp stage II, 6" Lift. 12V Bed PWR. LED interior lighting
    Nobody has anything huh?

Products Discussed in

To Top