Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Pro Comp stage II install. (weld in steering stop) who did it, who didnt.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp stage II install. (weld in steering stop) who did it, who didnt.

Disclaimer>**Already searched so dont say it!**

Alright guys....im installing the lift. 6" on 33's. Just what the title says is my question! Who installed the same lift and welded the "weld in" steering stops and who didnt?. I dont see the point in them if your only running 33's like me. if your running 35's....ok I see the point. But im runnin 33's and Id rather keep the amount of steering travel I have and not put those in. But maybe somehow Im missing something critical that someone has some info about. Maybe im just super tired from 2 full days of crankin on this thing. Anyway, if you have this lift on your rig and know whats up with these little guys...lemme know please. At this point Im not putting them in but im also not finnished. Thanks for the help!

Shawn