Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Where to find Eibachs

Old 05-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #1
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Question Where to find Eibachs

I just ordered my 5100's through DSM and am looking to get some Eibach 1.6" Coils to pair up to them. I called Toytec and they told me they made an order to get some in 2 months ago, but have no ETA. I am having a hard time finding them anywhere else as well. Does anybody know where to get these?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
walk around the mall and find some guy with eibachs and bring your jack and toolbox....
Old 05-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the eibachs from toytec on 4/18 when it said it was in stock but then got a call the next day saying it is out of stock and it could take a few weeks or a month for a new shipment to arrive. Still no eibachs and you can only get it from toytec. The eibachs are discontinued according to eibach the company. Not sure how toytec gets it made from eibach but they do. Unfortunately, you just have to wait.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
In the same situation.. Thinking i might have to go with the OME 884's? What do you all think about the OME's compared to the Eibachs?
Old 05-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
purple taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jesse
purple taco's Tacoma Gallery
I feel ur pain dpak. I order them the same day u did and they called back the next day told me the same thing. I been looking everywere and cant find them. We just gonna have to wait.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, looks like I am just going to have to wait. My 5100's just came in the mail today too..
Old 05-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dang i might have to sell mine for a high price! haha