Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suggestion on Eibach coils

Old 05-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestion on Eibach coils

Anybody know any websites where I can find some 3" lift eibach coils, instead of eastside custom truck.com and Toytec for $150. I got a 1st gen tacoma.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
I can't never get east side custom truck to pick up the phone or return an email.. Toytec is sold out so goodluck.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 AM   #3
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
I can't never get east side custom truck to pick up the phone or return an email.. Toytec is sold out so goodluck.
Same here
Old 05-05-2011, 03:53 AM   #4
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you tried ording them from the site
Old 05-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madams View Post
Have you tried ording them from the site

No, if i can't get them to answer, i'm not going to order them online and wait to see if they have them in stock.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, if i can't get them to answer, i'm not going to order them online and wait to see if they have them in stock.
Your right. I wouldnt either.