Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3in lift alignment?

Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
3in lift alignment?

Getting my Icon coilovers, shocks, Downsouth UCAs and Toytec AAL finally installed today and was wondering about the alignment....

3in lift with 285-65-18s with these parts, are there any special alignment numbers that my mechanic should be looking to get?
Anything unusual he should try to achieve with it, or just the factory settings found in the rack's computer for a basic alignment.

Just wasnt sure if "special numbers" were needed with my coilovers and UCAs.

Getting this done today and would love a smooth install with no bullshit drama, so thank you for any quick solid input!!!!

Sean
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
0 camber, 0 toe, 2.4 caster