Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Good AAL pack for post TSB?

Old 05-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty happy with the Icon 3-leaf progressive AAL. I put it on and kept the factory overload underneath for a little extra lift and hauling ability although I don't think I'll ever bottom them out unless I'm hauling over the truck's capacity.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I ripped out the Toyota 4 leaf pack and replaced it with the OME Dakars
Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
any ideas for keeping the stock ride high of the TSB springs but adding strength other than air bags? i have the tsb and anything over 400lbs is still a joke
Old 05-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
any ideas for keeping the stock ride high of the TSB springs but adding strength other than air bags? i have the tsb and anything over 400lbs is still a joke
I think airbags are your only option to stay at stock height .
Old 05-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
Go directly to a company like Alcan and have them make a custom set of leaf springs for you. You can specify the ride height and the weights you want to haul typically. Other than airbags, this may be your only choice. You can fill out a form online and they'll e-mail you a quote within a day for your new springs. They're a little more expensive than Dakars.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
the ghost
hedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of light

hedman's Tacoma Gallery
theres those Road Master helper springs. there is two comanies when you google it so find the one from America.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'm pretty happy with the Icon 3-leaf progressive AAL. I put it on and kept the factory overload underneath for a little extra lift and hauling ability although I don't think I'll ever bottom them out unless I'm hauling over the truck's capacity.
Have a link for them? I can't find them on their site?
Old 05-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
Have a link for them? I can't find them on their site?
I bought mine from Downsouth Motorsports although I don't see them listed on their site anymore... I'd shoot one of their guys a PM to see how to order them. They're about $150 + shipping (I think it was around 175-180 total). Wheeler's Off Road sells their own version but they were out of stock when I went to order so I went with the Icon version from DSM.
www.downsouthmotorsports.com
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoaal.htm

Overall I'm happy with the results but am now chasing out some slight vibrations that were brought on by the lift. I think a CB drop will do it.